It’s been well over a year ago since High Voltage announced his Signs Of The Apocalypse album. The album was promising for a lot of people but it got…
12 signs that tell if you’re addicted to hardstyle
People that listen to hardstyle know that it has the power to control you. No matter how strong you are, when a track starts playing you can’t resist to move your head to the beat.
Does this sound familiar to you? Perhaps you’re addicted! We found 12 signs that tell if you can’t live without hardstyle. Read them below.
You know you’re addicted to hardstyle when..
1. ..each time you see or want to write the word ‘climax’ you see or write ‘qlimax’ instead
2. ..your parents give you a weird look when you’re watching a movie and you suddenly know the dialogue because it was used in a track
3. ..a random track starts playing and you instantly know which one it is
4. ..a song is playing on the radio, but you only know the hardstyle version
5. ..you’re going for a run and your pace is exactly 150 BPM (or SPM, Steps Per Minute)
6. ..you try to study but get lost in the hardstyle track that’s currently playing
7. ..when you see someone on Facebook saying “DAFUQ” and you instantly think it’s a new Q-dance event
8. ..someone you know decides to sit next to you on the bus, and you feel sad because you can’t listen to your iPod anymore
9. ..you’re watching an aftermovie and pretend that you’re the DJ
10. ..you start to hear hardstyle in everyday noises
11. ..you’re trying to sleep, but end up listening to hardstyle for another 2 hours instead
12. ..secretly feel like a bad-ass everytime a hardstyle track is playing on the radio
Oh and by the way, don’t worry. We visited a doctor and he assured us that there’s no such thing as too much hardstyle!
13. ..you try to finish your exams but get lost in the hardstyle track that’s currently playing
I am addicted and I have proudly been it since 2008 <3 God how time flies when you're having fun <3
Who was the doctor?
Ho, ho ho man, you should listen to older hardstyle as well, I am listening to hard techo, trance, hardstyle since 1995, and I can say that after 2010 the scene just went worse :(
Add a comment